1 Wyze cam won’t stay connected

When viewing the camera either live or off of the sd card: I log into the camera, and the connection slowly moves down in speed from 120/s to 0 then I get a “no connection” error. This camera is in the same room as the router. The other 3 cameras are further away and have no issues whatsoever.

Just out of curiousity, have you swapped this camera with one in the different areas to see if the same thing happens to one of them? Keep in mind that signal strength is important, but signal quality is more so.

I have not. Nothing in the network has changed and it was working just fine until today, but I’ll try that out.

1 Like

Just to update anyone that cares…I reset the router, and so far, all is well again. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That’s awesome you got it working again. I found after doing some research on my NG R7000 router, that I had too many devices on my 2.4Ghz network, and I had intermittent connection issues. I removed several that really didn’t need to be on the network (TV, Blu-Ray player, extra smart bulbs, etc.), and my router was MUCH happier. I haven’t had to reboot my router in a while. Even though I’m supposed to be able to have up to 32 devices per band, that was not the case for my router. YMMV with your router.

1 Like